Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant Smooth Solid Deodorant Review from Valrico, Florida
I've been buying this brand for a while and when I put it on just a few min ago, I felt this awful scraping and apparently the deodorant has crystallized or something feeling similar to large pieces of sand.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Deodorant
- Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant Smooth Solid Deodorant
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought this deodorant from Rite-Aid and when I got home and opened it this is what I saw (hair). I almost threw up...."
- "Hav used other products but wanted to try this one, I finally buy this product for almost $150 not even a week using it and the bottom left of my..."
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "I have replaced mine 3x now. The 3rd time they sent me the entire unit. The 2 containers before this the black gunk surrounding the wheel..."
- "While washing the punch bowl and taking measures not to drop it, the bowl broke off and cut my hand severely. As I examined the bowl later I discovered..."
- "Got a PS3 for Christmas. Already have a PS3. Find out the new gift system was purchased at walmart. I took the unopened system in to return for store credit...."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."