2.8

I've been buying this brand for a while and when I put it on just a few min ago, I felt this awful scraping and apparently the deodorant has crystallized or something feeling similar to large pieces of sand.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of secret clinical strength deodorant smooth solid deodorant from Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Cvs Caremark. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant?

Comments

Reinbeck, Iowa, United States #1216023

I had the same thing.I feel dumb to say but at first I thought it was just sharp holes where product comes out.

No, it is hard pieces in the smooth solid Outlast Olay.

I got a bunch of clogged crystals out hoping that would be the end of it but I just would another sharp piece rubbing my armpit.Would be good to know why.